Puzzle for kids series (8) are one of the best fun and educational games for young kids, toddlers and preschool children. This top free game will help your child develop matching, tactile and fine motor skills while playing and exploring 100 different food wooden textured puzzle shapes.
Watch them learn all the names of numerous fruits, vegetables and other food items through fun and play – apple, grapes, orange, pineapple, watermelon, banana, kiwi, cherry, strawberry, lemon, corn, peas, carrot, tomato, pepper, mushroom, potato, onion, cucumber, cabbage, milk, egg, bread, water, juice, butter, cheese, yogurt, jam & cereals. They will hear the pronunciation as well as see the name written below, which will also help the kids get familiar with the abc’s, the letters of the alphabets. A pleasant voice will always encourage and praise your kids and toddlers and motivate them to continue to build their vocabulary, memory, and cognitive skills while playing. The game is enriched with animations, sounds and interactivity for repeat playing & learning. It will keep your toddlers busy for hours and yet you will never be worried about them losing any piece of the puzzle.
And now we have added 3 more new themes:
* Placing the objects in a scene
* Jigsaw puzzle
* Memory game
* Simple and intuitive child-friendly interface.
* 30 different languages and pronunciations – English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
* Hundreds of puzzle pieces in 100 different puzzles.
* Easy navigation between puzzles.
* Easy movement of puzzle pieces across screen.
* High-quality graphics and images.
* Drag and drop animations and child friendly background music.
* Balloon animation and happy cheering after each correctly solved puzzle.
* The theme of this Puzzle is ‘Food’, check our other apps for more themes like ‘Animals’, ‘Kitchen’, ‘Furniture’, ‘Bathroom’, ‘Cars’ and ‘Tools’
And last but not least ***All puzzles are available for FREE***
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website http://iabuzz.com/ or leave us a message at email@example.com. We would be glad to hear from you as we are committed to update all of our apps and games on a regular basis with new free features.
4 new games added for education and fun.
Crashing within the app is fixed.
Uploaded January 08, 1970 12:00
Filesize 45.1 MB